Earlier today I kicked off my December guest blog blizzard which will focus on Dorothy Parker’s short story, You Were Perfectly Fine.
In November, I hosted several of my favorite writer friends in a discussion of Flannery O’Connor’s story, A Good Man is Hard to Find.
Just in case you missed some of the posts, I’ve collected them all below, with links.
- A brief introduction and links to A Good Man resources.
- Heather Magruder writes: A Good Man…What’s in a Name?
- Kelly Fordon considers Good and Evil.
- Andrea Cumbo goes beyond the names we know.
- David Hicks points out, we are all Misfits.
Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed these wonderful guest posts. Let me know. I’m planning to do more in the future, but knowing they are of value to you, dear reader, would be a wonderful incentive.